- My Ex-spouse is coming after my retirement long after the divorce is done, what can I do?
- Can I do my own Divorce without any attorney?
- Kobe Bryant and a reminder about California’s six-month waiting period in a divorce.
- Closing of Burbank Family Law Department
- Termination of Parental Rights in California
Tag Archives: child support
For various reasons, there may come a time when a parent’s rights are terminated under California law. What this means is that the parent is no longer considered the minor child’s legal parent, and all rights and obligations of being a parent … Continue reading
A question that often arises in child support cases in California is whether or not a parent can claim a child from a different relationship as a hardship on their income when figuring in the guideline amount of support. The … Continue reading
If you are involved in a child support case in California, you are going to come across the term “guideline support” frequently. What guideline support means is that child support is calculated based on a state guideline formula that is … Continue reading