- My Ex-spouse is coming after my retirement long after the divorce is done, what can I do?
- Can I do my own Divorce without any attorney?
- Kobe Bryant and a reminder about California’s six-month waiting period in a divorce.
- Closing of Burbank Family Law Department
- Termination of Parental Rights in California
Tag Archives: self help
Approximately 70% of divorce cases in California have at least one party who is self-represented, meaning they do not have an attorney. When you appear in a case without an attorney, you will be considered “pro per” which means you … Continue reading
A question that often arises in child support cases in California is whether or not a parent can claim a child from a different relationship as a hardship on their income when figuring in the guideline amount of support. The … Continue reading
In Family Law, child custody disputes can be the most emotional types of cases. Parents involved often allow their emotions towards each other to dictate what direction they take the case in, which often leads to unnecessary court appearances and … Continue reading