- My Ex-spouse is coming after my retirement long after the divorce is done, what can I do?
- Can I do my own Divorce without any attorney?
- Kobe Bryant and a reminder about California’s six-month waiting period in a divorce.
- Closing of Burbank Family Law Department
- Termination of Parental Rights in California
Tag Archives: marital agreement
Approximately 70% of divorce cases in California have at least one party who is self-represented, meaning they do not have an attorney. When you appear in a case without an attorney, you will be considered “pro per” which means you … Continue reading
In the ongoing divorce of the McCourts played out in Los Angeles Superior Court, and involving the fate of the Los Angeles Dodgers baseball team, a possible settlement has been reached over ownership of the baseball team, as reported by … Continue reading
In the highly publicized divorce case affecting ownership of the Los Angeles Dodgers, a Judge in Los Angeles ruled that the Marital Agreement between the McCourts was invalid. The agreement purported to give Frank McCourt sole ownership of the Dodgers. … Continue reading