- My Ex-spouse is coming after my retirement long after the divorce is done, what can I do?
- Can I do my own Divorce without any attorney?
- Kobe Bryant and a reminder about California’s six-month waiting period in a divorce.
- Closing of Burbank Family Law Department
- Termination of Parental Rights in California
Tag Archives: community property
In a California Divorce, property division is based on the concepts of community and separate property. Community property is property that was acquired during marriage by the parties, and is equally split at the time of divorce. The way to … Continue reading
In the ongoing divorce of the McCourts played out in Los Angeles Superior Court, and involving the fate of the Los Angeles Dodgers baseball team, a possible settlement has been reached over ownership of the baseball team, as reported by … Continue reading
In the highly publicized divorce case affecting ownership of the Los Angeles Dodgers, a Judge in Los Angeles ruled that the Marital Agreement between the McCourts was invalid. The agreement purported to give Frank McCourt sole ownership of the Dodgers. … Continue reading