- My Ex-spouse is coming after my retirement long after the divorce is done, what can I do?
- Can I do my own Divorce without any attorney?
- Kobe Bryant and a reminder about California’s six-month waiting period in a divorce.
- Closing of Burbank Family Law Department
- Termination of Parental Rights in California
Tag Archives: alimony
In a California Divorce, property division is based on the concepts of community and separate property. Community property is property that was acquired during marriage by the parties, and is equally split at the time of divorce. The way to … Continue reading
There is no quick and easy way to getting a divorce, and depending on the circumstances of your specific case, it could be one of the worst experiences of your life. If you’re going to file for Divorce in California, … Continue reading