- My Ex-spouse is coming after my retirement long after the divorce is done, what can I do?
- Can I do my own Divorce without any attorney?
- Kobe Bryant and a reminder about California’s six-month waiting period in a divorce.
- Closing of Burbank Family Law Department
- Termination of Parental Rights in California
Category Archives: Separate Property
In a California Divorce, property division is based on the concepts of community and separate property. Community property is property that was acquired during marriage by the parties, and is equally split at the time of divorce. The way to … Continue reading
If you qualify, there is a simplified and more cost-efficient way to get divorced in California that a standard divorce petition. It is called Summary Dissolution of your marriage, and while it will not expedite your divorce action (you still … Continue reading