- My Ex-spouse is coming after my retirement long after the divorce is done, what can I do?
- Can I do my own Divorce without any attorney?
- Kobe Bryant and a reminder about California’s six-month waiting period in a divorce.
- Closing of Burbank Family Law Department
- Termination of Parental Rights in California
Category Archives: Family Law
Approximately 70% of divorce cases in California have at least one party who is self-represented, meaning they do not have an attorney. When you appear in a case without an attorney, you will be considered “pro per” which means you … Continue reading
On April 1, 2012, the family law courtroom located in Department C of the Los Angeles Superior Court located at 300E Olive Ave, Burbank, California, 91502 was closed down. The closing of this courtroom, which was presided over by Judge R. Carlton … Continue reading